COMPENSATION FOR DOG BITE INJURIESIf the owner cannot afford the expenses; it's challenging to sue them for anything at all. However, in most cases, the homeowner insurance policy is the source of funds against dog bite injury cases. Filing a dog bite lawsuit will help you get what you deserve, including surgical as well as psychological treatments. Some of the damages available in a dog bite case are:
- Severe Injuries– You may have sustained long-lasting and critical injuries.
- Lost Wages – You may have to lose weeks or months of wages during the recovery period.
- Medical Expenses– Out of pocket emergency care or doctor bills.
- Emotional Trauma – The incident may significantly alter your lifestyle, and you may experience retain long-term suffering.
- Damage was done by the dog attack;
- How the attack led to injuries; and
- Who is responsible for your injuries; namely how the dog owner allowed the attack to happen.